Under the direction of the Supervisor and Team Leader, performs a variety of tasks necessary to laminate or infuse fiberglass components or parts. This includes spraying resin and rolling fiberglass for smooth finish, as well as wet and dry sanding or buffing fiberglass parts. Previous auto body and or fiberglass experience preferred. Previous experience with hand tools is required. High school diploma or GED or equivalent preferred. Equal opportunity employer.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installs fiberglass matt to wooden plugs or molds
- Sprays resin
- Rolls wet fiberglass with steel roller
- Wet and dry sands fiberglass gel
- Applies sanding putties, fillers, and uses sanders and buffers
- Repairs cracks, scratches, mold marks, heat distortion, etc.
Point of Contact:
If you have any questions, contact us at: Tracy Schneider - email@example.com - No Phone Calls Please.