Under the direction of the Line Supervisor and Team Leader, performs a variety of tasks necessary to complete or finish the interior and exterior of the yacht. This includes assembling and installing wood cabinets or trim, finished fiberglass components, carpeting or vinyl, basic wiring or wire harnesses, basic plumbing or fixtures, hanging or installing windows or doors, and installing televisions, radios, kitchen appliances, etc. Previous experience with electrical, plumbing, flooring installation, or construction experience preferred. Previous experience with hand tools is required. High school diploma or GED or equivalent preferred. Equal opportunity employer.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installs fiberglass components such as hard tops, bridges, supports, etc.
- Works with and installs wood components like cabinets, trim, etc.
- Completes basic electrical wiring for kitchen appliances, televisions, radios, stereos, etc.
- Completes basic plumbing and installs bathroom and kitchen fixtures
- Installs carpeting and/or vinyl
Point of Contact:
If you have any questions, contact us at: Tracy Schneider - firstname.lastname@example.org - No Phone Calls Please.